Call for Papers
EU Contemporary Puppetry Critical Platform is kindly inviting theorists, scholars, dramaturgs, performance artists, researchers, philosophers, sociologists and others to participate in our call for papers on the topic of contemporary puppetry.
We invite papers on any of the following topics, but not exclusively:
- New Trends in Puppetry Performances
- New Media in Puppetry
- Contemporary Puppetry Dramaturgy
- Role of Puppets and Materials in Contemporary Theatre
- The Relationship Between Tradition and the New in Contemporary Puppet Theatre
- Object and Material Theatre
- Viral Reality as a New Space for Puppet Research
Writers are invited to submit an abstract of maximum 500 words and their biography by 10 June to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The editors will notify you of the selection of the contributions by 15 June 2022.
If accepted, the deadline for submitting the article (18 000 characters with spaces) is 23 September 2022. In October 2022 the selected articles will be published on the International Platform of ECPCP.